Welcome to The Ellis Column

 WELCOME!!!!

What is it about?

Every couple of days I will post on this column, you guys can DM me with suggestions on what I will post about. The first 17 posts, maybe even two a day will be my favourite performances from each and every season here at LRF. Each season will have a top 5 performances. At the end of each new column I will rank them in order of my favourite to least, out of the top ones. (And yes some will be my own)

To start off, I will be taking a look back at Season 1 and showcasing my top 5 performances from each season.

5.


VINCE VAUGHAN - SKIN TIGHT

4.


EMMA WATSON IN THE CRY OF THE OWL





3.





SHIA LABEOUF IN LIBRA


2. 



ROBERT DOWNEY JR. IN GREEN RIVER



1. 





JOSH BROLIN IN JONESTOWN








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season 2: Top 5 Performances

SEASON 3: Top 5 Performances